This is a printable PDF download available for immediate use.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed out and struggling to appreciate the day-to-day of motherhood, this printable eWorkBook will provide real-life encouragement, a mindset refresh, and many practical self-care activities to help you rediscover the joy of being alive!
I know the struggle of finding happiness amongst the chaos of motherhood. I understand the constant hustle, the isolation, and the reality check that comes with it.
I know what it’s like to look in the mirror one day and not recognize yourself, realizing that the happiness of everyone around you has become the priority and yours isn’t even on the to-do list anymore.
I began this ebook a year ago. It was a journey of self-discovery, an attempt to find happiness in the hustle, a pursuit of joy in the chaos of motherhood.
It has evolved as I have evolved, it has become simpler, more refined, more focused.
And now your happiness is my priority.
What’s inside In Pursuit of Joy:
In this 30-day printable guided workbook we will explore:
- Why keeping commitments made to yourself is critical
- Self-auditing to create baseline expectations for growth
- Using positive affirmations to challenge our mindset
- Self-care focused activities each day to support daily growth
- All exercises are frugal-minded!
- Daily journal prompts for internal self-discovery
- Gratitude lists to keep us accountable for our happiness
You will also receive:
- 8.5″x11″ Motivational Poster
- Goal setting guide with a 30-day calendar
- 100 additional Journal Prompts for gratitude
- Clickable access to additional resources made with you in mind
- All in a 40+ page printable PDF formatted for standard printer size
- If you’re struggling to find happiness amongst the hustle, you’ll find the key to making yourself a priority inside In Pursuit of Joy along with valuable tips and tricks in an easy to use format focused on action instead of reaction.
Due to the downloadable content and low cost of this product, we do not offer refunds. Product is intended for individual use, no reselling. Copyright Ariana Dagan. This is a digital PDF ebook, no physical item will be delivered.
Welcome! I live in Northern California with my husband, our toddler, and two dogs. I’m a writer, illustrator, and personal development consultant.
I’m on a mission to create a culture of happier, thriving mamas! I help calm the chaos so they can reclaim their happiness, rediscover their identity, and reach new levels of success in their endeavors.
This site is a place to find value in your voice and strength to become the best version of yourself so you can go from simply existing day-to-day to LIVING ON PURPOSE.