Wood Burned moth earrings, Watercolor Tiger Moth earrings, Bohemian Beaded Earrings, boho wood jewelry, wood burned art gift, insect jewelry
A beautiful bohemian earring set designed with hand wood burned Tiger Moth on a wooden disk, then hand-painted with watercolors, and paired with stained wood beads and a hand-painted yellow bead. Beads were purchased second-hand; jewelry findings are made with hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
Perfect for the moth lover in your life!
* The wood disk edges are burnt to match the front, the back is left unfinished. The watercolor is coated with semi-gloss Polycrylic sealant to protect the color.
* Overall length is 85mm, excluding the hook.
* Please note: All items are one of a kind. Due to imperfections found in natural materials, the nature of handmade products, and materials sourced second-hand to reduce waste, no two items may look exactly alike!
* Due to differences in screen settings, colors may differ slightly between photos and the physical product*
* Wood disk measures 50mm in diameter
* Yellow and brown wood beads
* Nickel free and hypoallergenic materials
* Gold-plated earring hooks with clear silicone earring backs
Looking for a different bead color or custom design on wood? Simply send me a message with your special request and I will do my very best to design the look you want!
Earrings are not waterproof, please don’t immerse in water (remove them before swimming/showering/bathing).
♥Much Love & Thanks♥